Who will be the first to market with a 6.4L programmer?

Superchips Tuner

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Who will be the first to market with the new 6.4L tuner????-popcorn

Stay tuned!!!
:sly

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Isn't theirs based off the SCT? But with their own tunes?

that i am not sure of kevin. HERE is a link to a page on their website, where they have disected the 6.4. you can get an idea of what it looks like apart.

i just remember them having some advertisments about working on a SCT for the 6.4

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yea, Pretty sure it is SCT based as that is what most of their stuff is I believe ;)

the_hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice down tube

that i am not sure of kevin. HERE is a link to a page on their website, where they have disected the 6.4. you can get an idea of what it looks like apart.

i just remember them having some advertisments about working on a SCT for the 6.4

WOW Thats some constriction at the turbo outlet pipe!:roflmao Hopefully someone figures a replacement for that piece.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I thought the latest stand from Ford re; modifications is that you can't even change out the exhaust without voiding the warranty.

It makes me wonder what they would do if you had a bad flatulence attack and filled the seat cushions with your 'unfiltered emissions'.:D

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
I thought the latest stand from Ford re; modifications is that you can't even change out the exhaust without voiding the warranty.

It makes me wonder what they would do if you had a bad flatulence attack and filled the seat cushions with your 'unfiltered emissions'.:D

Ford stand has allways been the same, nothing has changed ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64