wicked wheel

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you remove the turbo to do this or did you leave it on? Just ordered my wicked wheel yesterday I am excited to get it here and have my own little install day. :yahoo

arctic

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I didn't remove my turbo when i put the wheel on. Hit Big Joe and dboyw up on some info. that helped me with my install. :sweet

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got one from another member on here and it will HOPEFULLY be here friday. I'm looking to install this weekend and would like some info on the install. Pros and cons of removing the turbo or leaving it on to do the install? My buddy that fools with diesels all the time says he dont wanna fool with it for fear of breaking the shaft or something else that would be horrible:dunno. Any help would be appreciated. Not trying to hyjack the thread.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got one from another member on here and it will HOPEFULLY be here friday. I'm looking to install this weekend and would like some info on the install. Pros and cons of removing the turbo or leaving it on to do the install? My buddy that fools with diesels all the time says he dont wanna fool with it for fear of breaking the shaft or something else that would be horrible:dunno. Any help would be appreciated. Not trying to hyjack the thread.

There's a DIY, How To do it, On The Engine (Much Easier IMO) in the DIY section.

I'v done a Bunch of'm..... ON the Engine.

Your call though.

toobsluver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the DIY section? Link please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Just took a lil!

Last edited:

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
go to wiki on top of home page or go to 7point3.com and click on common mod scroll down to bottom of the page and there is to way's to do it i did mine on the truck.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14