Will this work on my truck??

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
70151PFP : Powerflow EFI Fuel Pump - 220 LPH at StylinTrucks.com

It seems to be something like the FASS fuel pump but cheaper. I think I did find filters for them somewhere else on the sight though. Only thing that concerned me about it that it says nothing about use on diesel engines in the description. I contacted stylin trucks and this is what they said....

"I just called the vendor who makes it and they said they never tested it on a diesel and only designed it for the gas engines. They said they don’t see why it wouldn’t work but it may not put out as much pressure but again they never tested it to be sure.

Ryan "

What do ya'll think?..it seems to be a lot simpler than the FASS or Air Dog systems.

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stick with the FASS. It's already proven and if you feel the extra fuel filtering is necessary why gamble on an unknown.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted stylin trucks and this is what they said....

"I just called the vendor who makes it and they said they never tested it on a diesel and only designed it for the gas engines. They said they don’t see why it wouldn’t work but it may not put out as much pressure but again they never tested it to be sure.

this would scare me, there are plenty of people running ones designed for gas on diesel motors with no problems the problems comes in the seals and rubber pieces that diesel may make swell resulting in failure or they may not pump efficiently due to the differences in viscosity between gas & diesel which may also lead to aeration of the fuel as it passes through the fuel pump.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58