Window tint

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get it done, or do it yourself? And if I do it myself, which tint do I use, I just want it to match the rear privacy glass-any suggestions?

Trapper77

2003 Owner
Reaction score
Make sure you check the laws in your state. In the great state of Oregon you get ticketed for having your windows tinted. Brother bought a car in Washington, which has different laws, that the windows were tinted. Officer did not care one bit as he wrote him a $350 ticket.

Trapper

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 06 Crewcab, the back doors are darker than the law allows. I had the lady to put on a lighter film because I am a law abiding citizen and would never want to brake the law.:roflmao :roflmao

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Trapper77 said:
Make sure you check the laws in your state. In the great state of Oregon you get ticketed for having your windows tinted. Brother bought a car in Washington, which has different laws, that the windows were tinted. Officer did not care one bit as he wrote him a $350 ticket.

Trapper

What a
stormtrooper.gif
. Makes me glad I don't live on the soggy side of the left coast. In Florida, tinted windows are just about a requirement!

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
HCAbowman said:
Get it done, or do it yourself? And if I do it myself, which tint do I use, I just want it to match the rear privacy glass-any suggestions?

Unless you've got experience, pay someone to do it for you. I'm glad I could keep my Texas tags up here; I've probably got the darkest windows in the whole state of Mass. :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr