Windshield leak

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of where their windshield leaks on the 2000 F-250s? I definitely have a leak that is allowing rain to drip into my GEM and fuse block.

Drew

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Pull the wipers & the cowl screen off.. should be right there..

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of where their windshield leaks on the 2000 F-250s? I definitely have a leak that is allowing rain to drip into my GEM and fuse block.

Drew

Pull the wipers & the cowl screen off.. should be right there..

And while you have the cowl off.. Clean/vacuum/wipe the whole area out.. pay'n special attention to ANY pinch welds/seams on the driver, AND the pass side.

Ducor (RV dealer), self leveling sealant works best.. applied with a caulking gun ? (like Ford shoulda dun ?)

If the white color of the Ducor bothers ya ? Rattle Can the whole under cowl area with some Krylon Flat Black paint.

(Don't ask me how I know all this :innocent)

Joe

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
I found the windshield leak!! It was on the driver's side, top corner of the windshield. The seal was sticking up just a little bit. As water was poured in the area, we could see water come inside the truck and run down the a-pillar. We got it all sealed up. I didn't find any leaks in the cowl area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14