With Capel Tunnel in both wrist which wax to use

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As noted in the title I have carpel tunnel in both wrist. I was a fan of Zymol for years but became a problem to apply and remove.
I purchased a bottle of "ICE" and have used it 3 times on truck and one time on wifes car. The "ICE" does not get a white haze even in the direct sun but on the paint it appears to have streaks. I know i cannot apply the pressure to rub the surface as needed.

Does anyone make a easy on easy off polish that also fills in light scratches?

Thanks for any replies

Ken

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
bama,that may aggravate his wrists due to the constant movement of the buffer.i also have carpel tunnel in both wrists,i just choose to ignore the pain but man does it suck at night when im trying to relax or sleep.

have you tried any of the wash&wax stuff?its soap and wax all in one.find a place that sells body work supplies.they sell the professional line of meguires products.some of them go on and wipe off real easy.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I didn't think about that Rich, you maybe right, but at least his wrist would be in somewhat of a stationary position.

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had buffer in the past but never on a clear coat. And have not tryed the all in one deal.
Many years ago I would wash my car/truck every weekend and was a hood or fender some body partalways go around car. within 4 ~ 6 weeks cars was always waxed. Thats what I am thinking of doing now.
Thanks for the replies

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
An orbital buffer is only used to remove polish.

It will not burn the paint like a "wheel" as we call them (used to cut new paint when not clear coated)

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
orbital buffer
deal with the pain or medicate during with your choice of beverage or meds ( in my case) or a combination of both :D
then when done, while gloating over how good the truck looks :D

get two deep containers, like a 3 qt pitcher, deep enough to submerge your hands up to the elbow, fill with ice and water
then immerse both hands into the water till you cant feel it anymore, lots of pain before the numbing
then count to 120, then remove hands and the pain will be much better, do this several times allowing the hands to warm up inbetween each dip.
both my wrists are shot and been cut on twice, they are still AFU :rant

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies,,, Yes I have been known to self medicate more than once over the last 40+ years

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track