WW install - now no start!!

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
I will give you the high level details. installed the WW last night, had a problem getting the #8 oil plug back in so it was draining all night,I have a slope in my driveway and had my HP-X disconnected from #6. It allowed a good amount of oil to drain from the drivers side head. I think that is why it won't start. How do I remedy this problem, I am at home all day and could use help ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Brett

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Bump, Brett I just finished my side work for the day. I'm about to get in the shower and get all this yellow insulation off me-mad then I may just come over and see what we can do about it.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I wish I could find that post on where to check the HPOP oil level,gotta be the top left sensor or the right allen plug:confused:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I just cranked up my truck and called him to tell him I was coming but I heard it running in the back ground.:thumbs

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the help.
Solution: I had to crank it till the batt's felt like they were going to die. Charged the batt's and crank 10sec., let it sit 20sec., several more times, let the starter cool down. repeat process, till I thought the batteries were going to die again and shazam it started. Let it idle for 10-15mins and purge any other air in the system. Drove it, returned and it started again.

Thanks guys for all of the help!!!!

Brett

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
dzl_x_4x4 said:
Thanks guys for all the help.
Solution: I had to crank it till the batt's felt like they were going to die. Charged the batt's and crank 10sec., let it sit 20sec., several more times, let the starter cool down. repeat process, till I thought the batteries were going to die again and shazam it started. Let it idle for 10-15mins and purge any other air in the system. Drove it, returned and it started again.

Thanks guys for all of the help!!!!

Brett

You were getting the air out of the system..............the hard way.

Tbar

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
Tbar said:
You were getting the air out of the system..............the hard way.

Tbar

Don't keep me in suspense Tbar. What is an easier way:hail . I didn't enjoy cranking the X that much, took its toll on the "old" batteries, I need to replace them ASAP.

DZL_X_4x4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58