Wyoming beat up my truck !!

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Well went on a antalope huntin trip to Wyoming from NE Ohio.
Heres what happened. We was out scoutin ground on a back road, aparently the roads get really muddy out there, we had a little enclosed trailer in tow with our gear, after the tires on the trailer became so packed with mud it turned into a big sled, and goin up a hill forward motion ceased :doh:. well we unhooked the trailer then i was able to get the truck movin and go up the road and turn around, turned the trailer around by hand, hooked back up and down the hill we went. all said and done on that road, both inner fenders in the rear were ripped out, 1 mud flap in the rear just plain broke the angle iron braket, severly bent up the other, broke bother marker lights in one of the dually fenders b/c of all the mud packed in there. Then it got cold and all the mud froze
The next day noticed i had a low tire went to tire shop in Casper, one of my aluminum front rims was cracked by the valve stem! so out come the spare and mount my good tire on spare rim:rant. Soon as we go out there the GP relay crapped out, and of course it was really cold:doh:, so had to jump the relay with jumper cables the whole trip.
Also right before we left my water seperater started to leak a little bit when we would stop
Got really bad fuel milage too, like 10mpg, i guess it was tryin to run too fast with the 4:10's :dunno

sorry bout the rant
i guess soon ill be able to sit back and laugh bout it

On a good note did get a pretty nice antelope though:sweet

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14