XM Radio Audio Processing Upgrade!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Just got word that XM performed a sound quality upgrade on August 5th,I immediately noticed the change in sound quality:sweet
Attached is the notice XM sent out to their retailers on the 1st.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
so is that why my XMs have been saying "updateing"?it was starting to pis me off.was about to give them the nastiest phone call they ever had :cussing:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I think I missed the update display on the Tao and Roady,but it does sound alot better although their engineers are making adjustments for proper Treble and Bass levels as they get acquainted to the new processing system & equalizer:sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
ill have to take a ride later and see how it is.it wasnt working for 2 days.i thought they shut them off on me as 2 of them are due and im not renewing them.1 is payed for 2 more years though.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I wish they would get a satellite up a little higher so we could enjoy the tunes too :boohoo All the satellite radio satellites are too far over the horizon for Alaska to pick up.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I wish they would get a satellite up a little higher so we could enjoy the tunes too :boohoo All the satellite radio satellites are too far over the horizon for Alaska to pick up.

You just need a really tall antenna! :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Here's both services "footprints"

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
my radio still says "upgradeing".:cussing: trust me crummy,youre not missing much.it is great cuz you alot of music you havent heard in years but with as much as i lose signal around here its a waste of money.plus it used to be almost commercial free and now its getting to be all commercials on some stations :cussing:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58