your going to like this one sided event

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read that one last night.:roflmao :roflmao Chev is now having there day but we all know that Ford may have to suck hind tit for a little while but Ford will be out with the Bigest HP, then Dodge will come out with something new. Where does it all end. I still bet my Ford handles better and I know it rides better than any Dodge on the road, and we all know that Fords look better.:hail :hail

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
the article was jsut to odd
"lets load al three trucks with weight and race to see who can get to top speed the fastest," yep thats how i pull my fiver, full throttle wide open the entire trip. NOT

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
the article was jsut to odd
"lets load al three trucks with weight and race to see who can get to top speed the fastest," yep thats how i pull my fiver, full throttle wide open the entire trip. NOT

I'm not too familiar with the Duramax or Cummins, but one thing to consider when talking about acceleration--especially under load--is all the emissions crap on the 6.0 that robs initial power upon take off. I think a more accurate test would be pulling up a grade from a set speed. Who drag races with a trailer, anyway?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
TexasExcursion said:
I'm not too familiar with the Duramax or Cummins, but one thing to consider when talking about acceleration--especially under load--is all the emissions crap on the 6.0 that robs initial power upon take off. I think a more accurate test would be pulling up a grade from a set speed. Who drag races with a trailer, anyway?
IDIOTS :sweet and canadains by the look of the test :D
I agree should have been more of a route test say a 100 mile round trip with the same fiver, and do some mountian and highway and going down grades etc, and mpg etc..... think someone would have tried it by now????
real world test would probaly scare teh pants off some folks. even me, I could have the wrong truck and not know it

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I didn't buy my dually to ****** drag race. I can't imagine anyone did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg