You're a crazy driver!!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
This actually happened to me at Walmart today. This isn't some e-mail I'm just passing along. I thought everybody would get a good laugh out of it.

I'm at Walmart today picking up a few things to throw onto the grille. While going down the freezer isle, a mother with a toddler in the cart bumped carts with another young gal. At that time the toddler shouts "You're a crazy driver!!"

The young gal realized the little kid was repeating something he heard momma say in the car, and thinking it was cute, replies "Oh no I'm not, you're the crazy driver!!"

The toddler shouts back "YOU'RE THE CRAZY DRIVER!!"

Again the young gal again replies "No, I think you're the crazy driver!"

This goes back and forth a few more times before the mom decides to move on.

After the mom moves on, I start chuckling to myself. The young gal sees me laughing and smiles thinking she knows what I was laughing about.

I look at her and say "Ya know, it seems to me that when my kids were that age, they were asking momma:"

"Momma, what's a douche bag???"

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OUTA the mouth of Babes :lmao:lmao:lmao

Reminded me of the time when we had our daughter all dressed up and in the stroller.. on an elevator in Sears. All the other folks were Ogling over her.. She looked up at them all and Squeaked out.. In Baby Talk.. but CLEARLY: S**T !!!!

Kinda ruined the moment ? :lmao:lmao

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A year or so ago, my now 4 year old granddaughter wanted to comb her mom's hair (like little girls do). My daughter in law didn't answer her immediately, so my granddaughter yelled "Come here dumb*****!!!". My son said he almost fell out of his chair laughing.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
My niece and her husband have a boy, about 3 years old. One day grandpa (my sister-in-law's husband) is going to have an outing and lunch with his grandson.

Grandpa is getting the little guy into the car. Not being intimately familiar with the car seat, he is struggling with it some. After a few minutes of fumbling with it, the little guy loudly proclaimed "oh, just f**k it!!" :eek::eek:

We're still trying to figure out who taught him that one. We've got it narrowed down to 2 possible suspects. :D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58