Z Plan Purchase

Stan MI

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase new in the near future and saw something about this on another site.

I believe X plan is a deal the public can get with access to a number from someone who works at Ford. I have never heard of Z plan. Does it exist ?? is it a better deal ?? Can the general public use it somehow??

Thanks in advance for any help !!

Mods please move if I posted this in the wrong place.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i just asked my buddy who is the service manager at the local ford dealer, he has heard of a Z plan, but did not know the details on it.

sorry.

Scot

;()
Reaction score
I believe "Z" is for retired employees and family of. Same as "A" plan pricing but not for current employees.

Last time I bought I was shocked at the small difference between X & A. I saw both and on a 46K truck it was only $900

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
"X" plan is a program for what is known as "partner relationships" If you work for a supplier of Ford, or are a member of a Ford supported organization (Disabled American Veterans or the Experimental Aircraft Association) you get the vehicle at dealer invoice plus 2 percent. If that doesn't sound like much of a deal, consider under this program that the dealer CANNOT force you to buy any dealer installed options such as undercoating, ScotchGuard, bed liners, wind deflectors, upgraded steps, etc. If you don't want them, they have to take them off. They also are prohibited from charging things like "document fees" "dealer preparation fees", "customer service fees", etc. All they can charge is EXACTLY the amount of tax, tag, and title fees charged by the local and state government. Some dealers will try to sneak them in. My dealer is pretty sharp and knew just how the program worked.

You can buy up to two vehicles a year under this program. You must show identification showing your membership in a partner or supported organization. My DAV life member card has helped buy my wife's Focus and my F-250. But getting banged up by Uncle Sam is a hell of a way to get a discount on a car! Florida is good in that it only charges $4.50 a year for totally disabled veterans to register one vehicle.

Stan MI

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
"X" plan is a program for what is known as "partner relationships" If you work for a supplier of Ford, or are a member of a Ford supported organization (Disabled American Veterans or the Experimental Aircraft Association) you get the vehicle at dealer invoice plus 2 percent. If that doesn't sound like much of a deal, consider under this program that the dealer CANNOT force you to buy any dealer installed options such as undercoating, ScotchGuard, bed liners, wind deflectors, upgraded steps, etc. If you don't want them, they have to take them off. They also are prohibited from charging things like "document fees" "dealer preparation fees", "customer service fees", etc. All they can charge is EXACTLY the amount of tax, tag, and title fees charged by the local and state government. Some dealers will try to sneak them in. My dealer is pretty sharp and knew just how the program worked.

You can buy up to two vehicles a year under this program. You must show identification showing your membership in a partner or supported organization. My DAV life member card has helped buy my wife's Focus and my F-250. But getting banged up by Uncle Sam is a hell of a way to get a discount on a car! Florida is good in that it only charges $4.50 a year for totally disabled veterans to register one vehicle.

Ray and others. Thanks for the info.

And Ray, Thanks For Serving !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58