New in this forum

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am an old fart and we forget. I did not see your screen name in the post, so YES I did forget I had welcomed you in another post. Not a lot happens here, or any other forums I belong to, so I don't remember.

Dave
Just giving you a hard time. I tend to forget what I had for lunch.

pnyglfr

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Another question I have. We stayed at Flying jet for a night. When I was getting diesel gas, it said bio diesel. Is there a difference on diesel #2 versus bio diesel?

Pnyglfr

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try to stay away from bio diesel, if I could get it all the time then I would buy it and stay with it. But, that big little word BUT if your
truck is not used to using itit will clean out all of your fuel lines and dump it into your fuel filters and you might have to change fuel
filters on the side of the road. So if you put new filters on your truck then try it. I always carrier a new set of Motorcraft fuel filters
in my tool box. Hope your having a real good trip, How's the MPGs.
Doug

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Doug on Bio too. I stay away from it. I ran a tank full thru my 6.7... seemed down on power some. #2 ULSC is junk fuel.. but with a dose of Power Service in each tank... a Much better running/pulling truck.. IMO.

Joe

pnyglfr

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I noticed that using bio fuel, I didn't get a good mileage. Maybe 13 miles per gallon. So far, our trip have been good so far. I am very impressed with my 05 F250. I will stay away with the bio diesel from now on. Thanks guys.

Pnyglfr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58