863 Ford ponies!

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend I attended a race car event. I bought myself a ride as co-driver on a racetrack in a Ford GT Roush. What an awesome car. It has 628 BHP.

After the ride I asked the driver if I could take some pictures of his car and my truck together. This is the result: 863 Ford ponies on a sunny Danish day!

Ford GT and F-250 01
Ford GT and F-250 02

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i will own one someday. i need some rich boy to crash his dad's so the price is dropped a bit :D

being that you are in denmark, did the driver of the GT ask to take a ride in your SD?

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will own one someday. i need some rich boy to crash his dad's so the price is dropped a bit :D

being that you are in denmark, did the driver of the GT ask to take a ride in your SD?

:D Almost but not quite. -Not sure that he could handle a Superduty :sly

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yes they are quite a machine, theres a couple of them in town and when we had our annual Memorial Day car show this year they were both in it, getting the first hand look at them is impressive. I cant imagine buckling into one.......:D

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sure was a nice ride. Its my favorite dream-car. Beats the crap out of all those Ferraris and Lambos, and it is a lot less expensive. Would be nice owning one someday.

One word of caution if you ever buckle up in one: When you get out, the roof-part of the door can hit you right in the head as you get out of the car!:dizzy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14