a couple of problems

runnindiesel

yeppers....
Reaction score
well theyre really not major problems thankfully unlike budro, my ABS light is now on and my cupholder broke. I was sitting at a light and happend to look down and my light was on, any ideas on the problem. Then the same day i was going to get me some tea from bushs and pulled my cupholder out to put my drink in and the whole damn thing came out, what are the prices of replacement cupholders. thanks

milton

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rear speed sensor, on top of the rear pumpkin... remove and clean, if that doesnt work then replace....

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
cup holders are 37 if i remember correctly

Make sure you get the newer cup "holders" not the older cup "throwers"... I cant place when the change happened...:sorry

runnindiesel

yeppers....
Reaction score
great thanks for the advice guys, yeah i deff. dont want the cup throwers any more those suck ill do a little research and get out and clean the sensor tomorrow, thanks again

runnindiesel

yeppers....
Reaction score
well that didnt work, i am going to the dealership on saturday to change my oil so i may see what they charge to run codes if not ill go to my old dealership and do it myself

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
runnindiesel said:
well that didnt work, i am going to the dealership on saturday to change my oil so i may see what they charge to run codes if not ill go to my old dealership and do it myself

There are sensors on the front wheels that can create the problem as well, you may want to check them first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14