a few older videos

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score

Acetcruiser

Hello
Reaction score
i've got a monster pirate that i haven't messed with in years...i used to have an rc10gt that i built what thing was sweet......put the best motor of it time on it ...i had about $1000 into that car.....

THE_ALASKAN

Diesel Freak
Reaction score
I wish I had a Vid of our brand new helicopter with a 7' blade span hitting the ground at about 30 MPH. It looked like a balsa and plastic factory blew up next to each other!!!! When we buy a Helicopter kit we have to buy 3 of them, 1 to fly and 2 for parts....
JIM

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thats why i havent gotten into the helicopters or planes yet.atleast with the trucks i can hit a fence and keep on driving :sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Acetcruiser said:
had about $1000 into that car.....

thats it?:D i got about 3,800 in my monster pirate probably another 3,000 in my savage and never mind the 14 other cars/trucks i have.

aim300x

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If my wife only knew what i spend on this rc hobby:cussing: I have a indoor heli , it has styrofoam blades on it so it wont hurt the walls in the house. It makes for great fun when the wheather is crappy outside.
I have 2 trucks and 1 buggy that i mostly just bash with for fun. I usally can be found at the park with my ramps . The savage i like the best for jumping as it is tough.
94f450sd txs for sharing the vids as i enjoyed it all. The 1st vid of you drag racing i saw 84mph/ high15s , do you remeber what was done to the truck at that time.
You got a nice backflip in on 1 vid, jumping is the best, that track looked a little small for the savage but it did look fun . The car doing the wheelie was a jato? It seemed like that car had some good power.:thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
that run was done with everything in my signature but the stealth HPOP and locker.that was one of my first runs.i got it a little faster as i learned the tree.my current fastest was done with the same mods except a new Twildman program on the chip.

the track is plenty big enough for the savage.i forget the exact measurements of it but i think was something like 55' wide and 175' long.the wheelie truck was a jato with an OS .18TM in it.the jato will go through a set of rear tires in an hour,thats why i dont run it too much.gets a little expensive buying new rims and tires every hour :D

aim300x

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Those TM motors do run strong, that jato must cook along up top too. The video camara never does things justice, that is a large track with those measurements you gave me. I never ran my track down a track, i would assume a stock 97 psd 4x4 410 would do 19ish in the 1/4 or maybe slower, dam im slow lol.:hail

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14