Aftermarket LED Clearance Lights

CLS Posse

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My 05 PSD didn't come with clearance lights and now I'm thinking I've got to have them :thumbs . The question is do any of you guys know where to get aftermarket LED clearance lights that look like the OEM 's ??? I can find regular....just no LED's. I tried to do a Google search and came up empty. Thanks for any help. CLS

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
CLS Posse said:
My 05 PSD didn't come with clearance lights and now I'm thinking I've got to have them :thumbs . The question is do any of you guys know where to get aftermarket LED clearance lights that look like the OEM 's ??? I can find regular....just no LED's. I tried to do a Google search and came up empty. Thanks for any help. CLS

do you already have the cab lights, or are you gonna add the cabs lights and you will want LED bulbs to go in them?

CLS Posse

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
do you already have the cab lights, or are you gonna add the cabs lights and you will want LED bulbs to go in them?

bama-6-gun
I'm gonna add the cab lights and want them to be LED's
Thanks
CLS

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
A little wire, a couple of relays and you can make turn signals out of the corner lights.

Tbar

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
CLS Posse said:
bama-6-gun
I'm gonna add the cab lights and want them to be LED's
Thanks
CLS

i think you can order the LED bulbs at NAPA. salesman at ours told me he could get them no problem.

BBT

only an egg
Reaction score
Check here for a way to get marker lights to flash with turn indicators. There may be other ways to do it, but this seems easy enough.

Tbar,

That sound like a cool idea, any recommendations on how to wire it up?

Rich

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
White Buffalo said:

Hey guys,

Any idea on which relays to use (to make the two outside clearance lights work as directionals). I'm clueless on the electrical stuff :woo

i believe you could just run an extra wire from the turn signal lead to the lights you want to act as turn signals. that how i would do it, don't know anything about relays.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl