Any SURVIVOR fans here....

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
The tv show.No comments from "The Bundo" needed :rolleyes: . Used to have some good discussions on other board. If so Tom is the man, and with that how long before they boot him, that is if someone else can win immunity.

just checked I have more posts than "THE BUNDO" -popcorn

Last edited:

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drchris1024 said:
The tv show.No comments from "The Bundo" needed :rolleyes: . Used to have some good discussions on other board. If so Tom is the man, and with that how long before they boot him, that is if someone else can win immunity.

just checked I have more posts than "THE BUNDO" -popcorn

Stephanie is HOT--there is the primary lesson from this year's Survivor (the first season I've ever gotten into watching). :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Last edited:

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jvencius said:
Stephanie is HOT--there is the primary lesson from this year's Survivor (the first season I've ever gotten into watching). :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Yeah I'd hate to see her go so soon now that she has a chance. I was wondering if Tom would of gave her immunity to keep her there...

dmftoy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, the wife and I call Thursday "Date Night" and sit around watching TV and such. :) :) (We're both big fans). We're cheering for Stephanie and Tom. I think Tom is a goner the first time he doesn't get immunity though. (he's winning everything so the first time he doesn't I think they'll vote him off)

I can't figure out why they don't think the "couple" are a bigger threat with the smaller numbers than Stephanie . . . makes no sense to me.

Have a good one,
Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14