Back again!

ssonnier

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Glad to be back on the forum! I used to be a member and stay on all the time when I had my F250. But due to erasing the email accound it was registered to and not being able to remember the username I was under. I figured I would just create a new account. The latest rig is a 2000 F350, 4x4, four door, long bed dually with a 6 speed. I got it running and driving with leather and all power for $3,500 so I'm pretty stoked about that. Just wanted to say. Glad to be back. Hope I can contribute just as much as I learn again.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME BACK !! ;tu ;tu

That was a Hell'of a deal on yer 2K 4x4, CC.. jus' sold my 2K 2WD, DRW, XCab for 12K. (That should make you even More "stoked" ??) ;):D

Joe

ssonnier

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
AKA excited there big joe! Yeah I knew the blue book was on up there. Right now it's at home and I'm in North Carolina driving a diesel VW. Gotta love the fuel mileage in that thing. I already have a bed from a 2010 bed (from a customer's welding rig I built a bed for and installed) I plan on dropping on it. Going to to the 04-06 front end swap then start on the interior. It's mechanically sound so I'm ust going to leave it be for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14