Black Friday

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see where Public Pressure has made the major retailers change thier minds about opening on Thanksgiving eve.... They are now advertizing they are going to open at 12:00 AM, Friday morning.. instead off.. 12 Midnite Thursday.

Sure glad they finally listened to the 87% that said they didn't like it.. the way it was.

Way to commercial, and Money/Greed oriented ? Made'm look bad ?

:sly (Jeeeze)

Last edited:

GO BIG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with you. I'm in Vegas this holiday and the Walmart out here is open 24/7. Way to stay greedy Walmart. I am boycotting the big barns this thanksgiving.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Don't forget Small Business Saturday. Support all of the little guys. I went to Walmart yesterday and it was absolutely nuts. I am spending tomorrow on the roof away from people putting up my Christmas lights. It will only be black Friday if I fall off.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
the Wal Mart here are 24/7, too.
They used to close at midnight on Thanksgiving for 5 hours, but after the dude got trampled and killed, I don't think any of them do it any longer..

JRNOLL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been buying things like a pedicure for the wife and things like that , in the little local shops, to keep the money in the local area. I try to get things for Gifts that they don't get for themselves. It seems to work. Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14