Body parts, like mirrors

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I was on eBay the other day and I came across a really good site that sells body parts, like mirrors. I had someone hit my driver's mirror and it pretty much ruined it. I got it back so I could drive but no aiming the mirror from the inside switch. And no heat, so I bought one from; Headlights, Fenders items in CAR PARTS OUTLET store on eBay! Installed it today and now it works great. Cheap too and great quality. I paid $131.50 for the mirror.

Dave

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket Mirrors scare Me
I have heard tons of complaints about glass vibration ETC and after My last truck GMC with Towing mirrors that vibrated I was so happy My Ford didn't do that

it impossible to see bubble gums on the vehicles behind you to see if they are cops

Glad it worked out for you

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
It is just like the factory mirror. It weighs about the same and is very well mounted. No strange shaking or vibrating. I will be very interested in seeing how it does in the long run.

Dave

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want 08 style for my superduty and I need a replacment for my Wife's Tahoe

HMMMMMMM

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their fitment guide is a joke at least for My Tahoe and they don't have the )* style superduty mirrors yet :-(

Fits 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
Base | LS | LT | Z71 Models
- Driver Side ( Left Side)
- Power Mirror ; With Heated Function ; Manual Folding Type ; Without Puddle Lamp ; Without Dimmer ; With Black Grained Mirror Cover

When I went to verify I got this =This part is not compatible with 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS .

Last edited:

trevor7696

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Mirror Question

SO, I to need to replace the DS Mirror and noticed that when I'm looking online, most retailers sell a Primered or a Textured mirror. About 20$-30$ difference. What is the difference between the 2? all pics look the same and how do I know what my truck has? Mine looks textured.

Trev
2008 F350 6.4L

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58