Black_Mamba said:
I'm in more in line for this one.
BullnoseFordSDNew.gif

yep thats the one i inquired about last week for the 06 super duty,
waiting for a reply right now, its a little less $$ if it fits. :D

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
I've been wanting the one I showed ya'll since I had my OBS. Was going to already have it on the OBS by now but due to some people who can't pay bills I had to get rid of it and the truck the person couldn't pay the bill on for my baby I have now. But the more I look at that bumper it would look REAL good on my black truck. It would help it look real mean.:thumbs

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Black_Mamba said:
I've been wanting the one I showed ya'll since I had my OBS. Was going to already have it on the OBS by now but due to some people who can't pay bills I had to get rid of it and the truck the person couldn't pay the bill on for my baby I have now. But the more I look at that bumper it would look REAL good on my black truck. It would help it look real mean.:thumbs
Whenever you're ready to order one give Rick a call at 800-446-5503 as they have them in stock or can drop ship if need be. They carry both RH and ARB:sweet

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
david_ngoombujarra_paul_hogan_crocodile_dundee_in_los_angeles_001.jpg

"Hey Mick, did you see that picture that Bigdog got of those Yank pickup trucks with 'bull bars'? You need to take Bigdog to the states to show them how to build them right!"

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
david_ngoombujarra_paul_hogan_crocodile_dundee_in_los_angeles_001.jpg

"Hey Mick, did you see that picture that Bigdog got of those Yank pickup trucks with 'bull bars'? You need to take Bigdog to the states to show them how to build them right!"
What do you mean by build them right ??? the kangaroo's do not get up after they jump in my way.:thumbs :thumbs

CHPMustang

Reaction score
tractorman86 said:
hey black mamba!! who builds those i see them everywhere but havnt had a chance to ask.
That's a Ranch Hand product there tractorman:sweet

It's called a Bullnose:cool:

Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel also :thumbs

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14