Changing mirrors out ?

McDizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2000 F-350 with the small mirrors and i would like to change em out with the larger extending mirrors can it be done?

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
First off WELCOME to SDD.com

and yes it can be done very easy, 3 bolts per side:sweet
Many on here have already done it, you could also put the 08 mirrors on if you like them better. ;)

McDizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You! Glad to be here. since mine dont have the turning signal lights just power mirrors can the lights be wired in too easily?

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
You'll just have to run you own wires for the running lights and turn signals to each mirror. I plan to upgrade to the '08 mirrors w/ lights. You can also get the new '08 mirror w/o lights or with better yet with lights and power fold/extend.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll just have to run you own wires for the running lights and turn signals to each mirror. I plan to upgrade to the '08 mirrors w/ lights. You can also get the new '08 mirror w/o lights or with better yet with lights and power fold/extend.

Do the 08 mirrors extend out any further than the 00-07 mirrors ?? If they do.. can we get them that Don't power in/out, and no turn sigs ??

I have 01 TT's but have always wished they extended out a little further. The C-Beters help but another inch or two out from the Mirrors would be Great.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be satisfied just to have the '03 mirrors with the lights. My truck was built 8/01, I bought it 8/02, and shortly thereafter, the '03's came out with the "lighted" mirrors.

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I do no know if they actually extend any further that the previous version of tow mirrors. You can get them plain without the lights though.

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I have a set on mine and hardly use the top mirror to change lanes, the bottom mirror gives you so much more vision though smaller. I installed manual and hardly have to adjust them even after extending them to use with the trailer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14