Cool vid of tuned 6.7

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I have had mine for almost 5 months. I'm ready.:D Wife is not.:doh: Brought it up last night. :stir I even showed her the video. Still nothing.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
She knows that recalls don't cost anything and she knows what's up when she see's "__________ Performance" on the bank statements.:dunno

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She knows that recalls don't cost anything and she knows what's up when she see's "__________ Performance" on the bank statements.:dunno

Sucks for you. I'm living 2 states away from my bank so I'm not able to add my wife to my account :)rant....:D).

Last edited:

commanderjjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna ruin my pc if I don't quit drooling. I'm wanting a new one BAD......but I'll give them a few more months. After I see a few with 200k on them and no problems, then I'll start getting serious.

I wonder how disconnecting all of that stuff is gonna affect longevity of the engine?

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder how disconnecting all of that stuff is gonna affect longevity of the engine?

Good Question:dunno What do ya'll think. Aint the point of the urea (spelling?) to burn cleaner. If you have no emissions components to clog/screw up...I dont see anything damaging other than just running it too hard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl