Dream Truck

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I'd be happy with a "zero miles" restore/overhaul of my current truck. New motor, freshened up BTS tranny, frame off restore, new paint etc.

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
Yeah...I am with most of you....I kinda have my dream truck already. I guess the only thing I woudl change is to the new '08 body style and interior, king ranch trim, 4 inch lift, 35" tires. Thats the dream. The reality is.....I will probably drive the one I have until it dies, then instead of spending the $30K to $40K (or more by then) to replace it that it will probably cost, I will probably plunk down $15k to $20K and just "refurbish" this one............and start loving it all over again. :D :sly

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to say I am driving my dream truck as well. This is the first truck I have every had that when a new body style came out I didnt want to run out and get it. With my 2000 SD (gasser) I wanted a diesel about two weeks after I bought it. My next one, whenever that may be, will be a crew cab long bed only because of changing needs.

Another dream truck would be an early Bronco with a 351 stoked to a 408 and all the toys of course.
A 79 F-150 with a 460 stroked to a 521 and all the toys as well.
A Brand new Western Star. A new one will do but a an older restored one from the '70's when it was owned by White would be a nice addition.

Last edited:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what I'm looking at for a restore job is a 55 or 56 ford f100 tubed and lowered with 20" on the back and 18" on the front with a 7.3 PSD run 850+HP with a heavily mod. Z-6 trans.. or a shelby cobra with a V10 power plant with a T-56 trans. both in black....

JRJ04

Reaction score
My dream truck would be an 08 F250 4x4 CCSB with all the fancy bells and whistles....

with a 7.3L under the hood, bolted to a BTS, and tuned by Jody at DP tuner.

Diesel

Cetane Addict
Reaction score
Yep, I always wanted one of these and now I have it.
To complete the dream....
Twin Turbo's
All the Fuel and block upgrade to go along with them
about 800hp at the rear wheels
A custom built 9"
Wicked sound system
that's really about it
NTXPSA2008Rally21.jpg

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm driving mine also! A 6" lift and 35x12.5's on all 4 corners and the dream will be complete!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14