dropin voltage at start ? HELP !

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make shore you get a ford starter. I have never had any luck with the auto parts store china crap. I put 4 in my 04 in one day. Spend the bucks and get the right one first. Call around for someone that sells motorcraft, the dealer is not the only one that sells it or gets it.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make shore you get a ford starter. I have never had any luck with the auto parts store china crap. I put 4 in my 04 in one day. Spend the bucks and get the right one first. Call around for someone that sells motorcraft, the dealer is not the only one that sells it or gets it.

;tu What Dogman said.. Fer Shurr.

Joe

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score

:lmao yup me too, but with alternators.

strokin 187

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Gonna pull the starter this weekend and change i will def get a ford starter i dont like puttin china crap on my FORD!! :D thanks again 4 the speedy help :clap:will let u know what happens

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58