Announcement Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to work out the timeline. Her swimsuit poster came out in '76, along with Charlies Angels. We were out of Vietnam in 73? Unless you count Myra Breckinridge, which could have easily, er, um, titillated your fancies, along with Raquel... Just trying to see how your memories really are. BTW, I was in High School.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you only knew how many jokes.
I have for Michael Jackson, but I'll be nice today..........maybe. I dont want any :rant:rant:rant

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I didn't need a Farrah t-shirt or poster...
I had the Woroneicki sisters...
blond, blue-eyed, huge... tracts of land...
Rose, Kathy, Laurie & Ann....

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michael Jackson's death means one less child molester to worry about.

I told my wife yesterday that I was sure that when Jackson got to heaven (if he really went there) that the first thing that happened was that Elvis beat the crap out of him for marrying Lisa Marie.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I am trying to work out the timeline. Her swimsuit poster came out in '76, along with Charlies Angels. We were out of Vietnam in 73? Unless you count Myra Breckinridge, which could have easily, er, um, titillated your fancies, along with Raquel... Just trying to see how your memories really are. BTW, I was in High School.

Farrah's poster came out in '75, the same year of her SI Swimsuit issue

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score

Allied Forces quit shooting back in '72..
Saigon fell to the Commies in April of '75

nmu1974

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
And now Sky Saxon of the "The Seeds". I hear you, who is that you say? 1966 memorable recording of "You're Pushin' Too Hard".

nmu1974

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
and now. . . BILLY MAYS is gone. Long live the power of oxygen! What an amazing few days. I've lost count already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14