egt sensor

calico5

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Don't want to steal the thread...I'm new to this site also. But since we're all PSD nuts, you might want to also check out the "dieselstop" forum (www.dieselstop.com). Like this site, it's got lots of great info. Not trying to steal any thunder from this site...but good info is good info!
Thanks for being here and providing a great resource for all us "diesel nuts".
Alan

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
calico5 said:
you might want to also check out the "dieselstop" forum
Alan

Alan, Most all of us have been there done that but get tired of the drama. There is lots of very useful information there but the atmosphere leaves a little to be desired. If you don't find what you are looking for here just ask and someone will help you out...

p.s. Don't try putting up a link to this site over there. You will get banned from TDS and all your posts will get deleted. They are a little insecure and afraid that someone might find out that there are better sites out there..

Last edited:

Michael

Gauge Guy
Reaction score
Just to chime in as another Oregonian on this site...

I don't live too close to Bend/Redmond, but I have been known to make it out there occasionally (especially if Joe & Chelsea are having a BBQ!).

I second the issue of TDS - I will still go there occasionally, but I do not like it as much. I think it is cool that this site actually allowed you to post a link there - it shows that they are not overmoderated here!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14