Exhaust, Help

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i would like some help in working out what is the best exhaust for my 2002 7.3l F250, as i live in Australia and we have only had the 7.3L V8 from 2002 i can not find someone with right info i want. I know that i can get a Aero exhaust in OZ, are they good. As i want to get better fuel mileage.
Also can you tell me or post a photo of a wicked wheel ??????
Thanks All and have a great new year.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
For better mileage & performance most 4" systems will do the job fine but if you'd like to save some fundage but get near the same results as a full system I chose a straight thru type muffler like the Walker Big Truck muffler.
Here's a pic of the Wicked Wheel

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Mustang sez Big Dog.

OBTW.... Nice set of Joey Bars. You guys need'm... Down Under..;) :)

JOE

alldiesels

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
that is a cool looking truck, i would do a 3.5 inch dp 4 inch mainpipe, and if you don't have to pass emisions go straight through maybe scare some of the cridders away lol lol.
robert
out
p.s. i may pm ya, have a lot of ?'s about austrailia if you wouldn't mind

02EX_PSD

Not as Junior of a Member
Reaction score
exhaust

I can tell you from experience that installing a 4" downpipe and a 5" exhaust will kill your mileage and midrange torque with an otherwise stock motor. I went from 19.1 MPG to 17.5 MPG after installing the larger exhaust. I got the mileage back up after installing an Edge with Attitude to 22.4 MPG.
Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14