First time

moose35

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just bought a superduty this past saturday. So far im happy with the truck, only a small minor detail is getting to me...... I bought the truck already modified, the truck is lifted just not sure how high. Resting on 20 inch rockstars and 40 inch toyo's......... The truck came with a SCT handheld tunner. I have no knowledge if this tunner, so if anyone could chime in that would be great. I cant wait to navigate around the site and pick up some very cool tips.

moose35

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
2003 6.0 crew cab long bed. Has around 10 inches of lift, 40 inch tires. SCT handheld tuner. road armour front and rear bumpers. Soon to have a dbl din pioneer head unit.

moose35

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction, ive looked at several sites trying to find my revs per mile with this tire size so i can program into my tunner....

Tires are 40/15.5/20 toyo mt's.......

HarryP

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Mine is a fire engine red 2003 F250 XLT super cab 4x4 short bed.
I have added the Sirius satellite radio and an Icom IC7000 hf amateur radio, as well as vhf and hf antennas. I had the bed and the front and rear bumpers and the sides coated in Line-X coating. And I put a rolling tonneau cover on the bed.
In terms of the infamous 6.0 diesel engine, I did have to replace one injector, a couple of years ago, in Maryland, halfway between Florida and Newfoundland.
But at over 270,000 on the odometer, and having driven through every state east of the Mississippi and every province of Canada east of Ontario, I cannot complain.
I love the power that this truck has. It will tow the biggest trailer, and never complain. And it is a really comfortable ride.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14