Question Got codes

mspainting

Painting The Town
Reaction score
Ok i bought this truck last year & on the way home it broke a hpop hose, got it home, had more hpop leaks then blue the icp out replaced it runs good, then trans took a dump had it rebuilt, he had to change cpu, also every now & than have to ad oil to hpop because it won't start it is either bleading off or it is not picking oil fast enough, now i've got more codes & i looked them up & this what they said what i'm woundering is are they related or just happened at same time

P0472 Exhaust Back Pressure Sensor Circuit Low Input
P1670 EF Feedback Signal Not Detected
P1211 ICP Not Controllable - Pressure Abow/Below Desired
P1212 ICP Voltage Not at Expected Level
my signiture should have info about truck & what mods have been done

:dunno:dunno

Thanks Michael

Last edited:

JRJ04

Reaction score
Ok i bought this truck last year & on the way home it broke a hpop hose, got it home, had more hpop leaks then blue the icp out replaced it runs good, then trans took a dump had it rebuilt, he had to change cpu, also every now & than have to ad oil to hpop because it won't start it is either bleading off or it is not picking oil fast enough, now i've got more codes & i looked them up & this what they said what i'm woundering is are they related or just happened at same time

P0472 Exhaust Back Pressure Sensor Circuit Low Input

This is more than due to the fact that you removed your sensor. It could also be that the valve itself is plugged.

P1670 EF Feedback Signal Not Detected

Did you remove the Air Intake Heater (AIH)? This could be the casue. No need for concern if thats the case.

P1211 ICP Not Controllable - Pressure Abow/Below Desired
P1212 ICP Voltage Not at Expected Level

If I had to guess, both of these are due to a bad ICP Sensor and wiring harness. Costs about 160 bucks for the sensor and wiring harness if you go to an International dealer.

my signiture should have info about truck & what mods have been done

:dunno:dunno

Thanks Michael

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14