GTS question.

ltfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious, for you guys that have ordered through Geoff(GTS), does it usually take a while for him to get a intercooler kit out to you?? I sent him my payment,(600+bucks) almost 6 weeks ago and I haven't got it yet. And I cant get a return e-mail on the status of my order. Is that long of a wait normal or is something up??? Just need to know if I should start worring. Thats alot of loot for a poor boy like me to have up in the air......

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I know many guys have his inter-cooler tubes so it must not be a scam. I am surprised that his website does not list a phone number. Seems like you can always get better service by talking to someone rather than email.

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
I wonder if something is up. I got my kit from him and he has been very responsive, it took him a couple weeks for me because I was the first one to buy after he sold his last kit. He was in the middle of fabbing more parts and having them powdercoated, but he kept me posted and I had it pretty fast once it was ready. There was a minor hose clamp issue but he had taken care of that and sent a second package before I even received the whole kit.

Not sure what's happening, his last post on TDS was on March 2... kinda disappeared? But I believe he is a good guy and will take care of you. He has lots of satisfied customers including yours truly. :)

:dunno

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
That would explain things a little. He always did stir up a little trouble(very little)but nothing terrible. I remember him and Dale I of Tymar performance always butted heads but they always kept it civil.

I am going to move this to the "general discussion" since it does not have too much to do with the 94-97 in particular.

Last edited:

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
He was not the worst in stirring junk up at all, by far. Looking at a bunch of his last posts it doesn't look like anything was happening. He is full of good info and I believe smart enough not to say or do anything to get the boot anyways. Any word of him being removed from TDS is news to me. :dunno

His name I think should say "banned" or "deleted" or something too if he were, and it doesn't. :dunno

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I found him alive and well posting at The Diesel Garbage. If his email is not working you might try sending him a pm over there.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
it took a while for me to get my kit also.i had to wait for him to fab up some more kits.i also had a clamp issue but he had a new clamp at my door the next day.he is slow with the emails though sometimes.but was a great person to deal with.:sweet

gtspowerstroke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yup the roumor is true. I got booted. The last time Dale I came on he started slamming me and saying a bunch of lies about me and when I tried to clear it up they banned me. I didn't even get baligerant(sp?) or anything. I think the moderator that banned me just had a hard on for Dale or something. The moderator told me all my posts are just opinions and no good information. The funny thing is when Jason and I had exchanged e-mails about me paying for advertizeing he told me he's given me a fair bit of leway in the past due to the good information in my posts. So what ever. That site is WAY to over moderated anyway. I don't really care that I got banned other than for the principal of the reason I got banned kind of pisses me off.

Anyway as for the kits I'm not sure what all they are going to let me post about it on here being I'm not a paid advertizer but I'd like to at least clear this up a bit. So if this is not cosher please let me know moderators. The kits are about ready to ship. I'll have some going out tomorrow and the rest by the end of the week. They go in sperts and sometimes I have them sitting around for a few months then the next thing I know they are all going out in a couple of weeks time. I usually get 10 sets of pipes and 5 spyders at a time. I've been in the process of trying to get them done but I've been so buys lately with my day job and then trying to do them at night and still have a life I'm getting a little behind. I've had a hard time getting to my e-mails lately and now my internet went down at home so I can only get on at home. Also my powdercoating stuff has been at my parent's place in the past and it's a 2 hour drive to get there so the only time I have to work on them is on the weekends. I recently moved it to my brothers shop so I can work on it in the evenings but what I thought was gonig to be a quick hook up took a bit to get the electrical hooked up which I finally got done last week. Then if that wasn't bad enough my truck went down last week so that took a couple more days out of my time to work on the kits. It's back up and running now and I have the pipes pretty much ready to go. I mainly just need to get the stuff boxed up and shipped. I am very sorry for the delay on these and I thank any of you who have ordered them for your patience.

Thanks
Geoff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14