HALLELUJIA

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Went by my regular filling station today and diesel was down from 4.89 to 4.79.:D If it can just keep goin that way, we'll be a lot better off. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it was nice to see the price drop for once insted of going up every time I turn around. What are some of you guys payin per gal. for the good stuff?

Four years ago, if somebody had told you that you would be saying HALLELUJAH to 4.79 a gallon diesel, would you have called him crazy as a loon?

i know I would have... :tounge

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
It has dropped from a high of $4.99 down to $4.94 currently.

I've noticed the price of fuel goes up within a day or two of an increase in crude prices. But for some reason, there seems to be a lack of a similiar, timely following of crude prices when the price is on the decrease. I just read the price of crude peaked around 15 May and has dropped about $10 barrel or more since then. Yet the price of fuel around here has yet to see any appreciable decrease since crude hit its price peak. :rant:rant

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Four years ago, if somebody had told you that you would be saying HALLELUJAH to 4.79 a gallon diesel, would you have called him crazy as a loon?

i know I would have... :tounge

Oh, yeah, I would have called him crazy, but at this point, $4.79/gal. is better than $4.89 or higher. I'm just glad to see a decrease in fuel prices as apposed to increases every other day. Hell, 4 years ago, I'd call somebody crazy to be happy about $3.50/gal. for diesel:tounge

orion_134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sigh...I remember buying my truck because diesel was the same price as regular...2.30's...those were the days. I'm sure you weathered guys have seen even lower.
Jesse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14