Hey powerboatr........

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
and all you mid-west folks.

Are you folks surviving the freak weather system, Ice and freezing rain??

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score

We got a little bit of ice last night, barely enough to be a problem for anything but your windshield in the morning. Otherwise the winter here so far has been so mild we don't even have a snow cover right now. Normally, by now my deck should look like this:
View attachment 3675
and I'd have 2' to 4' in my front yard. But right now; just brown grass. I've spent 24 of the last 30 winters here in DA U.P., I've never seen one this lame.

But the temps are now dropping in earnest for the first time this winter. Once the winds start coming around more from the north or northwest, LOOK OUT!!:freezing :freezing :snow :cold 3 :skate :snfight :red :red :red :red :red :red

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score

powrboater is in Texas, I doubt he is in on much of this fun weather.

We are in it pretty good here. 12-14" of snow in the last 24 hrs and its been below 0 since the snow started. 36 hours ago it was 47 degrees and the ground was bare.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
powrboater is in Texas, I doubt he is in on much of this fun weather.

I know, I thought he was closer to DFW, after I looked at the map he's on the fringe of the ice storm warning.

95_stroker said:
We are in it pretty good here. 12-14" of snow in the last 24 hrs and its been below 0 since the snow started. 36 hours ago it was 47 degrees and the ground was bare.

We're gonna be in the high 60's almost 70 the next few days, my sinuses are going NUTS :cussing:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now (750 PM CST) the McKinney, TX airport (North of Dallas) has 35 degrees, low tonight 32, high tomorrow 32, low tomorrow night 28, high Sunday 30, low Sunday night 22. We're under a "winter storm watch" until Sunday afternoon. Earlier this afternoon all we got was buckets of rain. It was coming down like a cow peeing on a flat rock. The immediate DFW area may not get the ice that was originally predicted.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
dude
its still 70+ here
i fired up the bbq and did steaks tonight... light a fire in the chimanea and made a nice beam and coke and we are sitting outside

tomorrow maybe be COLD but nw we are chillin and grillin :thumbs :D :D :D

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
dude
its still 70+ here
i fired up the bbq and did steaks tonight... light a fire in the chimanea and made a nice beam and coke and we are sitting outside

tomorrow maybe be COLD but nw we are chillin and grillin :thumbs :D :D :D

You suck!

It's low teens here and I'm in my recliner next to the fireplace.
I should have some nice iced over trees, lawn and truck tomorrow!:cussing: There were 30 car accidents here caused by the freezing drizzle. Snow on Sunday.:cold 3 :coat

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Just a pourin rain here in the mid low 40's and it's a cold rain!!!

Saturday and Sunday's weather doesn't look like alot of fun here in Dallas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya