Hi, from the noob

atomicglock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "HI" and introduce myself. My names Howard and I've been lurking around here for awhile. I've been a member for some time on a couple of the other diesel sites, so I decided to register here and join in on the fun

atomicglock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do, Dave. Like those other sites I mentioned, there seems to be a great bunch of people here. Thanks for the welcome.:thumbs

Howard

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Howard and Welcome to SSD.com Hope you like it here. (bone stock (for now))...hum. Sounds like you could catch PMS if your not careful. It is highly contagious around here.

atomicglock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
welcome...looks like that trucks about due for some mods... whats the mileage?
A little over 80,000

[Hello Howard and Welcome to SSD.com Hope you like it here. (bone stock (for now))...hum. Sounds like you could catch PMS if your not careful. It is highly contagious around here]

Yeah, I know what you mean, WD40. I'm looking into doing the Tymar setup and NCHORNETS version of the ccv mod. I'm also planning to install gauges. And that's just for starters. Being from Mass, I've gotta check with the local inspection station first, but I want to do the muffler delete and a stack too.

Howard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14