How much is fair for a bumper and grille guard?

ChrisMartinTX

97 F-250
Reaction score
I bought a bumper from a fellow TDS'er and now I have a factory bumper with a ranch hand grille guard bolted to it... ready to go all you gotta do is tighten the 4 nuts. The bumper is in fantastic condition and the grille guard has paint peeling and the little pepper rust thing going on, on a few spots. So what do ya'll think?

I have seen some cheaper stuff going on eBay for like 200-300 but this is a heavy grille guard not some pipe spot welded together.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
ChrisMartinTX said:
I bought a bumper from a fellow TDS'er and now I have a factory bumper with a ranch hand grille guard bolted to it... ready to go all you gotta do is tighten the 4 nuts. The bumper is in fantastic condition and the grille guard has paint peeling and the little pepper rust thing going on, on a few spots. So what do ya'll think?

I have seen some cheaper stuff going on eBay for like 200-300 but this is a heavy grille guard not some pipe spot welded together.
Take several photos from various angles which shows the surface defects and overall view to get an accurate guesstimate :sweet

I'd say $300-500 from the description as the price of steel is going up so the value will be abit more.

Bill

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I paid like 250 or 300 for JUST my ranchhand. Already had the stock bumper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14