How should I get banned......

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
let's count the ways.. -popcorn . Seriously I no longer am interested in the other site or and I read from a previous post it'll stop some of my spam mail, as TDS is/was one of the very,very few places I made time to visit. That is more than likely start. They have treated me like a kid plenty, so I guess I could act like one for once. :rolleyes: :p :D

Swany

truck driver
Reaction score
If you don't like that place, it's probably better to leave. No point stirring up unnecessary stuff, just call it a day and hang out over here. Be a bigger man (assuming that's who you are, cuz there are a few chicks around here ;) )

Even though I was banned over there, it's not something to brag about.

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
I'm O.K. I don't want to be a jerk, but like I mentioned I believe I'm getting unnecessary spam mail. I'm not up on the internet thing, do I just ask to be to be removed. Do you get banned for inviting members here???

Max Power

Reaction score
You would likely get banned for inviting members here. If you do it through PM you should be safe. In public you likely won't stand a chance.

superdutydiesel.com is a censored word there so you would likely have to do something like s u p e r d u t y d i e s e l . c o m

I doubt TDS is selling their email list but you never know. Pretty low if they are. Even if that is the case, asking them to remove you will likely not fix that problem anyways. Changing your email is probably about that only way around that. Soon I will be offereing @superdutydiesel.com email addresses if you are interested. :)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Chris,I'd go with the plain just stop posting there as Tom said :)

I think I already told you but just in case, Great to have you here! :sweet

Bill

Oboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check and see if you have the get email turned on. To check click, my home, Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving forum posts by email, change message notifications, etc.

Mark

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Oboy said:
Check and see if you have the get email turned on. To check click, my home, Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving forum posts by email, change message notifications, etc.

Mark
That's something I should Have done prior to....... -popcorn

JIM_C

Turbo Lover
Reaction score
Yes, Swany is right - if you're not interested anymore, just don't go. But don't burn the bridge. The archives are still a valuable resource, especially since you have a 7.3. Almost all the info on the 6.0 over there is pi$$ing and moaning. -mad

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I seem to recall that some of the search features don't work at TDS unless you are logged on. If you don't want to visit there just don't but someday you might need some information and without the search feature it is hard to find anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14