Howdy

pappy42

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Howdy folks,
New old guy here from Texas. I have owned two 6.0L Ford 250 4WD, an 03 and my current 04 Harley edition. Have run the wheels off of them, ranching and the towing that goes aong with that.

I'm pretty much retired now, and have started to play with my 04. ARP, EGR delete, oil cooler, coolant flush, CAT coolant, 4" turbo back exhaust (catless),
SCT Vivian's Looney Tune, Edge insight CTS (with EGT and fuel pressure), Blue Spring Mod, Performance Machine & Mfg. coolant filter and backup camera.

Lord have Mercy if my Wife finds out!:dizzy Just goes to show you that there is no fool like an old fuel. My wife thinks it's crazy to still be riding my Harley Road King at 70 years old. I'll admit to falling off my dirt bike three weeks ago and breaking four ribs; so I might back off the throttle a bit on that thing.

Merry Christmas to all. May you be as blessed as I have been.

Pappy

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Welcome to the fam! I hope im still ridin my dirtbikes and atvs at 70! Post some pics of yer toys!

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Pappy and Welcome to SSD.com, Where you from in Texas?
We have a lot of Texans on here and a few part time Texans like me.
Yep, we all like to look at pictures so post away.
Doug

pappy42

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome Pappy. After loosing my left leg 10-02-11 in an accident on my Street Glide, I'm sticking to 4 wheels now.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your leg. I hope that you are healing up and hairing over.

Is your situation such that you can be fitted with a prosthetic?

Best of luck to you in the coming New Year!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the fam! I hope im still ridin my dirtbikes and [atvs at 70!] Post some pics of yer toys!

Hmmmmmmm, pappy42 is 70 ?

That De-Geezers me by 3 years, don't it ? :)

I kinda enjoyed being the Senior Ol' Dude on here.

Oh well..Whadya guna do :dunno

;):D:lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14