I do miss something from TDS

ArlieEdwards

Arlie
Reaction score
I realize this is a new site, and may still be updated, but I do miss the numbers in red that indicated the number of posts since I had last looked at a particular topic.

But, if I never saw those again, I would still not go back. This site is so refreshing. J******n just got absolutely paranoid. I don't mind anyone making rules, posting them and then holding me to those rules, but I hate it when he made the rules up as he went along and was absolutely arbitrary about them. I could not find rhyme or reason for some of his actions. he would ban a patriotic topic just because it mentioned government. Or delete a topic just because he didn't like it. Whew this is like a breath of fresh air.

O.K. I have vented and am now breathing in again. I FEEEEEEL GOOOOOOD as James Brown would say.

Arlie

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, it doesnt show the NUMBER of new posts, but if you click the little "down arrow" immediately to the left of the topic, it takes you to the newest posts since the last time you read the thread.

If there is no little \/ (down arrow) beside the thread name, then you've read everything in it already and there is nothing new.

triplethreat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or when you come to the site just click on new posts since then on since last visit or whatever time frame you want and it will show you all the new posts in all the sections. I actually prefer this to the red numbers.

Dan

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Arlie all I can say is Welcome!Welcome!Welcome! :thumbs

You can see quite a few familiar names here and for the same reason/s you've mentioned :)

73's! Bill

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't logged on too many times, but I am also seeing lots of familiar names. I agree, the rules were too strict. I may send them a message to discontinue my membership (if that's possible).

CHPMustang

Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
I haven't logged on too many times, but I am also seeing lots of familiar names. I agree, the rules were too strict. I may send them a message to discontinue my membership (if that's possible).
You could ask them to terminate your member status and if that doesn't work reply in a post "go to www.SuperDutyDiesel.com" that'll set off a red flag and should have your membership closed I'd say within 30 mins?

Try contacting them first of course ;) :)

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:

They'll ban you just for thinking of sending them a message... :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14