ISSPRO stands behind their products!

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I have been experiencing a fast clicking sound from my ISSPRO EV Series electrical boost gauge when I step on it hard. I came across a fellow named Michael who is an engineer at ISSPRO and explained this problem wondering if it was normal and if not was there a fix. To my surprise there is a fix, a smaller fitting for the back of the gauge. Michael has offered to send me this new fitting at ISSPRO's expense even though I purchased it from one of their big distributors, dieselmanor.com. ;tu ISSPRO is a top notch company who stands behind their products. :hail

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to ISSPRO the other day for 45 mins about their new line of gauges and they had no problem answering all of my questions. I think they are headed in the right direction and what to keep all of there diesel customers happy.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
My ISSPRO boost guage has rattled on hard acceleration since the day I installed it. I wonder if they would take care of it?

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
My ISSPRO boost guage has rattled on hard acceleration since the day I installed it. I wonder if they would take care of it?

Precisely why I started this thread.

A PM from elsewhere. :sly
Richard,
For some reason, some trucks seem more prone to this than others. Moving the gauge line to the intake elbow seems to help (but it's a pain to create a port on the sheet metal Y-pipe), but we have a different orifice for the back of the gauge which has fixed the rattle on every truck we have tested so far. Please send me your address and I'll have one sent out to you.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

You remove the vacuum line, then remove the adapter fitting from the back of the gauge. You will then see a small fitting (almost like a carburetor jet) threaded in the back. Remove it with a small blade-type screwdriver and replace with the one we send you (which has a smaller orfice).

Bolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have also communicated with that feller on "another" forum, before I found this one. I don't go ever there hardly at all anymore. But he has answered my questions about my oil pressure gauge, and some other things too, don't remember what we discussed. He's a great guy. I wish he would join over here.

dpantazis

Reaction score
umm, he IS over here. you're right, he is a great guy. i talked to him too about his products and my issues and he fixed me up good. i will say that he does/did drive a PSD and had his gauges on it.

i don;t want to blow his cover, so i'll let him speak up. and no, its not joe.

dp

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His Name is Michael, and he still drives the OBS 350 dually... Races it too.

Michael

Gauge Guy
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this thread! I guess with all the dang forums out there I miss some. Thanks for those who had nice things to say...

If anyone needs the boost gauge orfice mentioned above, just drop me a PM or email me at michael at isspro dot com. I've got a couple hundred of them sitting in my desk drawer...

Regards,
Michael Pliska, who will probably have his OBS F350 for life...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14