New Owner! Just ordered a 2011 F350

IdahoDave

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a F350 SRW Supercab Powerstroke Lariat. It's a replacement for my 96 F250 PS. I haul a 990 Artic Fox Slide In and tow a 47 Jeep up and down the mountains and over the back roads of Idaho. Can't believe how far these trucks have come. I've owned a 70, 72, 84 Diesel, and 96 PS all Ford F250s. I live in the Boise ID area and hope to have many years of trouble free fun. Now all have have to do is wait until it gets here.
Dave

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME to SDD Dave ;tu

Congrats on yer New PSD too ! Post some Pics when it arrives ???

Joe

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
From one Dave to another, :welcome4 to SuperDutyDiesel. I had a '46 Jeep many years ago and had a lot of fun dragging it all over California.

Dave :)

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD. You will enjoy the new truck. Lots of things you don't really need on these trucks but they sure are nice.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
:coffee:sweetWelcome! congrats on the new truck and I wish it would hurry up and get here too haha:D

IdahoDave

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Order went to Ford last Saturday. The dealer says 6 to 8 weeks. Should be here for the start of camping season.
Ordered Oxford white with silver gray accent. lariat with lariat interior package, black 40 consol 40 seating, Nav, aux switches, hd alt,tailgate step,tough bed,b/s moldings, off road package, rapid heat, cab steps,camper package, garage door opener.
I see where the duramax seem to out do the new ford in all catagories. The Chev/GMC just doesn't appeal to me. When I ran my 96 F250 with my Artic Fox camper across the scales it was way over the trucks GVW. The 7.3 handled the big hills out here fine, sure hope the 6.7 does as well or better. My wife is the one who finally pushed me in to getting a new truck, she want a new corvette in 4 years!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14