Larry The Cable Guy - Health Inspector

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or planning to see "Larry The Cable Guy - Health Inspector"? The trailer that I've seen is typical Larry. Will keep you :roflmao throughout the entire movie. He was on Sean Hannity's radio program this afternoon, then on Hannity & Colmes tonight. He was still pretty funny, but not quite as much. He went to Walter Reed Hospital Sunday to visit the troops, when he went into the hospital they all yelled "GIT-R-DONE!!!" He said the fishhook he's got in his hat is one that he got from a soldier in the hospital-they swapped fishhooks. He said that fishhook would never leave his hat. He's a very patriotic guy. I liked his comment on Hannity this afternoon when Hannity asked him about the critics of his shows. He said he didn't care at all; he didn't do the shows for the critics-he did the shows for his fans. Great guy...
GIT-R-DONE!!!!!!!!! :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
saw him in concert a while back, mom almost peed her pants laughing.
Git er Done!!!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
scoutman77 said:
saw him in concert a while back, mom almost peed her pants laughing.
Git er Done!!!!
We saw a routine of his on TV recently, my wife thought I was going to die from laughing so hard. I almost lost my breath. He was talking about his grandma going to a flea market wearing spandex and having the walking farts that got stuck in the spandex.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Larry will be here to put on a show in April. We are planning on going. I will wait for the Movie to come out on DVD. Something about paying $8 a head to get in the movie theater and sit in the nasty soda-pop and candy encrusted seats to listen to baby's crying and kids yelling just does not excite me. $3.99 to sit in my own clean house watching the movie is worth the wait. -popcorn

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
i love larry the cable guy, but he pulls the same jokes a lot (don't know if a lot of comdians do?) i'm gonna wait to rent

right now i'm on his book (which is pretty damn good btw :sweet)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14