lurking for 6 months, might as well introduce myself!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome
so how was the shopping festival in Qatar?
:D

we did some sand surfing over there a few times.
glad you stopped by, and visit often.

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I think i have found the truck i want 03 Sonic Blue Dually

Just waiting for the Oasis report. If it comes up clean i will start a new thread about the truck. Hopefully this truck has ended my search.

-Mike

CHPMustang

Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
There's my old stang, traded my dad for his truck, sold that truck and bought mine, 18 years old and 3 vehicles already, not half bad
The first national bank of Brent is open for business:thumbs

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Mike,

Thats a good looking 03. Is it a 7.3 or 6.0L? Also didnt see a price listed, how bad are they wanting to soak ya?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
hmmm
that stang there, brent looks like a candidate for "Unpimp my ride" :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
just say what.:roflmao
i feel better now

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Mike,

Thats a good looking 03. Is it a 7.3 or 6.0L? Also didnt see a price listed, how bad are they wanting to soak ya?

Its a 7.3L (i turned down the first 03 Sonic blue i was looking at cause it was the 6.0 and had quite a few problems the dealer took care of).

I dont know what the price is yet. I am still doing my research on the truck. Carfax had a few.... points (nothing bad per say) to consider. The last 40K miles or so the vehicle was registered for fleet use and it had an accident on it (no air bags and no frame damage). I did some research and found that somebody went through a dairy queen drive through, cut the truck too early and did some damage to the drivers side bed/wheel wheel.

If the truck is clean and the accident was repaired well i can overlook both BUT i am going to try and use those two angles to get the price lower. I just got approved for the loan (up to $33K) and the KBB is ~$31,000. I am just waiting for the Oasis report from FlatRateTech.com, if it comes clean i will contact the dealer. I would even like to find somebody on this board in the Burlington, NC area to go test drive it and take pictures for me. I have to fly half way around the world to buy the truck so i want to know what i am getting so i am willing to pay that person.

But, like i said just waiting for that Oasis report. :D

-Mike

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
To everyone else who are posting pictures of your stang. I am sure they look great but unfortunatly the military server i am on blocks pictures from photobucket so i just get red Xs :(

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Mike K said:
To everyone else who are posting pictures of your stang. I am sure they look great but unfortunatly the military server i am on blocks pictures from photobucket so i just get red Xs :(

Mike,

Sounds like you are doing your homework well on this truck, youve got some bargaining power on your side now due to that. It's going to come down to whether they want to play ball or not.

As to the 'stangs, I'll upload them as attachments rather that hosting from photobucket.

Mine is the 65 and Brents is the pwetty one.:roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14