MBRP Cool Duals

Black06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently installed the MBRP "cool duals" and very pleased with the overall fit, and installation. 5" stainless tips with the angle-cut really finish it off nicely (looks like a cannon). :sweet

Nice improvement in performance particularly above 30mph right up through the legal limit.

I was surprised that I didn't get quite a low "rumble" as I expected in comparison to my stock Mustang GT - could be any number of reasons.

Upon startup, I get a nice low rumble that quickly dissipates, and then more of a "hiss" synonomous with a rice burner. Sound comes on again at 2,200 RPM and sounds great.

Others with similar experience ? -popcorn

Blackjack

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That what I put on my 06 F350 4x4 is a 4" turbo MBRP "cool duals" with 5" stainless tips. Be on the truck for about 5 mouths and love the sound and the performents.

Black06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kusto said:
So you would rater hear the rumble over the turbo that sounds like a fighter jet?

Interestingly enough, playing with various settings on the tuner (HiPo vs. Tow Safe vs. Stock) emits entirely different sound at idle, with the stock setting being the lowest rumble. To each his own I suppose. Either way - it sounds sweet :sweet

Black06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rescue911g said:
I Have the same sound, I just ordered a cat cut out pipe, I am hoping this will give me a better sound.

I've been considering the same thing. Let us know how it works out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14