Petition Moral/Ethical issue??

What do you do???

• Post up the info so all can share in the "good fortune".

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Rape all the same stores and keep quiet.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Bring this to the attention of the MGR (who really won't care anyway).

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Just sit back quietly and enjoy a small victory over the "big guys".

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay here's a general question I have to post for all.

Suppose you are at a major retail auto parts store, you are looking for a certain product that they will carry in stock. You find the product only to notice the price is almost half of what it normally is priced in that store as well as other retail stores that carry the same product.

Please use the poll and post any additional comments.

Jimmy Tanner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bring it to the store manager's attention. I'm sure they will honor the price to you, then make the necessary adjustment. And you sleep a lot better than night!

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I know it's not right I'll ask and make sure that it was priced right or if it is an unadvertised special.

While they store may not care if it is an error and as much as I love getting a deal there is something to be said about doing the right thing.

I try to put myself in the position where if it was the other way around what would I do. I can guarantee you that if I went to the counter and it rang up at 16 instead of 9 I would say something. As a matter of fact I did just that today when the breaker identifier I was buying came up $3 more than expected.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer in karma, what goes around comes around.

Since I'm good friends with the local Advance Auto Parts manager and have a commercial account there, I never pay the shelf price anyway.

Glad to be back on SDD. I had some troubles with my router settings that had to be tweaked for satellite internet. Things seem to be working well now.

Richard

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14