I'm Here! New from NC...Thinkin about buyin ford

~JCB3~

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just test drove a 2011 f-250.... :tounge :tounge OMG..im in love...not with the 61k price tag though. Gonna wait till my trailblazer is paid off, and they have some rebates :lmao anyways...figured id join so i can get some opinions now and be in the loop on these trucks before i take the plunge..

i only have one problem...the taillights are UGGGLYY :lmao

later

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.com!!! Wait and buy a leftover so then maybe they'll work with u on the price. I stopped into my Ford dealer the other day and told the salesman he was nuts if thought i was going to pay that for a truck.

~JCB3~

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yes, ive learned the best time to buy is december 31st, (they have to pay taxes on them if they are on the lot on the 1st) and you take your kids with you, and you dont feed them or let them go to the bathroom before you go....:D and hopefully you can get last years model with a rebate :D

Racinghcr

Racinghcr
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD !! You can't go wrong with the WORLD'S BEST and BEST SELLING Trucks--the FORD F-SERIES!! You can certainly spec out a new Ford Power Stroke 6.7 Liter Diesel for a lot less. There are already after market tail lights available for you New PSD FORD F-Series ! You are joining the BEST !:clap:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl