photos New light bar install .........

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this bar for sale on EBAY by a company named Choccolocco Fabrication out of AL. I looked over the pictures they had and liked what I saw in the bar and decided to see what kind of bar this thing was first hand.

Let me tell you this thing is BEFFY!! Using 2" tubes on the upper and lower bar with some solid mounting brackets and sturdy mounting tabs for the lights. All coated with a textured powercoat finish completing a really great bar for the money. I installed the bar in about 30 minutes tweaking the alignment of the bumper for the most part. I used a 18mm socket with an extension to clear the light bar bracket when tightening the OEM bumper mount bolts.

IIRC I paid $160 shipped. I am extremely happy to have chosen Choccolocco Fabrication for my new bar. I hope those of you thinking of a new light bar for your truck will consider Choccolocco Fabrication in your choices. The company page is CHOCCOLOCCO FABRICATION INC.<br> 75 SCARBROUGH LN<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>                  </span> ANNISTON, AL 36207<br> 256-591-5506 CELL 256-741-8233 OFFICE<br> <span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>                   </span>sales@superdutybumpers, please use the cell number listed if you want to contact them.

Pictures posted below and a link to additional larger pictures in my album.

Choccolocco Fab Light Bar pictures by HeavyAssaultF350 - Photobucket

DSC00274-1.jpg

DSC00272-1.jpg

DSC00273-1.jpg

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a nice bar. I do not see them staying in business long with those prices, though.

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
Heavy Assault, that's a nice looking bar and an excellent find. Glad to hear that the quality of construction surpassed your expectations, and it definitely looks badass on your truck, but then, your truck was badass looking before the bar too!!!! I love the look of a lifted superduty with a simple prerunner style bar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14