OVERHEAD HANGER ON PLATINUMS

Reaction score
Hey whats the part name or somethin for those overhead hanging clearance light holders for platinums and limeted editions? Just curious think i'd rather do that than the cab lights on the roof. Plus you dont see many on trucks other than those. -popcorn

nevrnf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what you are looking for. This is for the lariet LE but it is the same as the platinum edition. Oh yeah you might want to sit down first :eek:
Powerstroke shop
Item Number YC3Z3604118AAC MSRP $1,304.05 Price $962.39

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed and waxed the truck really good the other day and the sun was hitting the roof just right and you could see were the old visor was on the roof. It is not smooth by a long ways and the filler they used to seal the holes is starting to crack. But it is not leaking, thank goodness. Going to have the truck go to the shop soon to have the hood fixed because the paint is starting to chip up. I'll have them fix the roof while they are at it and install my clear cab lights that my wife bought me. Or I may do that myself. How do ya know were the lights are suppost to sit on the roof? That is a crazy price for the visor. Figure it would do magic for that price. LMAO

nevrnf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through hell trying to find that # in the fall of 2k while i was waiting for delivery of my 01. I bought it and at the time it was only $327 at 10% over dealer cost.

Sledpuller

Pullin fool
Reaction score
I am looking for the same visor. Thought I might find one on car-part but I may just have to call out to many salvage yards and see if they got a platinum or le edition truck with one on it. Does anybody on here know where one might be located other than the dealer?

nevrnf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That visor was only avaliable through Ford. Unless you find one on a wrecked truck you will never find it aftermarket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14