photos pics of our new dually in progress

cleaco

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Wow that project is going to look great. Do you work for a company or do you do this on your own?
I am a partener at a 3 man hot rod shop in Merlin Oregon.Hulst Customs.We do the builds on our own,but we get the truck for a dollar,and we get the hook up on everything!It has taken us many many years of hard work to get to this point.

Sweet :sweet Did you sell the last one?
No,the truck is curently available.

Thanks for sharing cleaco.

Whats the scoop on the F150 project?
the f150 will be the baby brother to the f350.

Awsome lookin rigs. How'd you get ahold of a 09 F-150?
Good question,it's a pre production truck.We know some people in the aftermarket industry and Ford is also aware of what we are doing.Ford is helping us try to generate some excitement in the truck market.It's a shame but the f150 will get crushed when we are done with it!

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I can't wait to see some finished pics of all these vehicles, please keep posting pics, showing your progress. You guys at Hulst do some amazing work!!!

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
cleaco,

Great work yall are doing...You should hook up with Dave at BigDuallyWheels.com, he has some killer designs ;)

cleaco

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Whenever a model change is done the manufacturer will do a short run of vehicles,say 200 or maybe more.Then some are flogged to see what breaks,some are disected and scrutinized to see how and if they can be made better.Tooling is then adjusted and production begins. Oh yah,picked up another build today,Ford Flex,for Hot Rod magazine!

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one sweet looking ride I can wait for the 12 weeks to be up so that we can see actuall photos of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58