Rancho shock deals?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
bonfire said:
If you and Houndog get together to install, give me a holler, be glad to lend a hand and learn something at the same time. What a great bunch of guys y'all are, having never met any of you, and all you do is offer help to anyone off the street. THat's missing in our world today. Feel like I've stepped back in time about 50 years :thumbs :thumbs
send me an email and I'll give you my number. FYI I'm in Canyon Creek area of Richardson (West of Central North of Campbell)

Bill
I left Houndog a voicemail to see when he wanted to hook up for the install then I'd give ya a call with the 411 but I'm sure it'll be this weekend :sweet

If you have other modifications/upgrades in mind for the Excursions I have a good list ;)

Bill :cowboy:

bonfire

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I left Houndog a voicemail to see when he wanted to hook up for the install then I'd give ya a call with the 411 but I'm sure it'll be this weekend :sweet

If you have other modifications/upgrades in mind for the Excursions I have a good list ;)

Bill :cowboy:

Sounds good boss. I'll keep my cell with me to await the word -popcorn. I sent you a PM justy in case you haven't checked. :D

Bill

bonestroker

stroke it if you got it
Reaction score
this sucks I live in WYOMING and all you live in texASS and if I need help installing anything no one lives here but and mike maybe I need some help too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14